Why won’t my pellet stove feed pellets?
If your Harman Stove has stopped feeding pellets, there could be a few simple solutions:
- The front door, ash pan door or hopper lid may not be closed properly. Check each for proper seal and closure. Harman products have a safety called a pressure switch that shuts the motors off if the doors are not properly closed.
- The hopper may be empty. Fill the hopper and allow a few minutes for the unit to auger the pellets onto the burn pot.
- Venting may be blocked. The Pressure Switch senses a lack of air flow and will shut the motors off.
- Feed motor may have failed. Call your local Harman dealer to properly identify.
- If there is fuel in the hopper, there may be a restriction in the hopper or feeder. Shut down and unplug stove. After it is cool, remove all fuel and examine. Clear obstruction, if found.
If these solutions do not solve your issue, there may be a specific problem that can be easily identified by your local Harman dealer. The experts at our authorized dealers will provide you with the information you need to have your stove working like new. To find your nearest authorized Harman dealer, click here.